Wednesday, September 20, 2006

eBay: No Longer In the Dark

I do eBay in my pj's at night. I get asked how hard was Ebay to get started on. To tell the truth it wasn't bad. I barely remember it .I mean that I don't remember it being difficult. I became a buyer first before I was a seller. That helped me get used to how things worked. I did that for about three months.

I was glad when I became a seller that I had rudimentary html skills so I could avoid further add on charges to my final sale. I could make my own templates but you can choose from their vast template list to make your page look inviting.
But I read up on it so I wasn't totally in the dark before I began. I didn't take me long before I realized I needed a store to cut down on all the fees that can be added on to a final sale.

My simple advise is :
1- Be a buyer first
2- Read before you sell.

Learn more here eBay